Aug 10th All-Nighter 4v4 Coed Memorial Volleyball Tournament Wave 2
|Start Date||Aug 10, 2019|
|Level of Play||A/B|
|Day of the Week||Sat|
|Location||Sports Park Tucson|
Here is what to expect:
- Single-game pool-play matches from 7PM to 10PM
- All teams make Final Tournament
- Best of 3-Game matches for Final Tournament
- Final Tournament is Double Elimination
- Championship game starts around 10:30PM and should be ending around 2AM
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park is being sponsored this time! So free entry into the park for spectators and players! We will have two divisions, A/B & C, so both our competitive players and players who want to just come out to support us can have fun. We will also have raffle prizes again this year. So please bring cash to buy raffle tickets to win gift cards and baskets. Tickets will be on sale at the gate, 1 ticket for $1 or 6 tickets for $5. Majority of our proceeds will go toward AZ Wild Volleyball Club to help young athletes be able to play club ball. The rest of our proceeds will go to help with motorcycle awareness
Our Last Volleyball Event Photos
Keywords: 4v4, Coed, Adult, volleyball, Tournament, sand volleyball, volleyball tournament, love of the game
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.