Warning: Sports Park will be closed for the rest of the night, Tuesday, Aug 9, 2022, for weather conditions! All games will be moved to a later date. - Posted Aug 9, 2022 4:11PM
Warning: Sunday Softball schedule has been updated. - Posted Aug 9, 2022 11:06AM
Aug 6th Sand Volleyball Tournament Co-ed lite 4v4 DRAW
|Start Date||Aug 6, 2022 - Aug 7, 2022|
|Games Times||6:30 PM|
|Level of Play||A/B/C|
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Location||Sports Park Tucson|
- Upon arrive players will draw a card and will be placed on a team at random (may be weighted if we get more that 24 people registered).
- Single-game pool-play matches from 6:30 PM to 8:00PM
- All teams make Final Tournament
- Final Tournament is Double Elimination
- Best of 3-Game matches for Winner's bracket, single game matches for Loser's Bracket
- Championship game starts around 11:00PM and should be ending around 1 AM (based on a 8 team bracket)
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park
- 1st place team will get $120 CASH and a Winner Photo
- Only 16 spots for ladies and 16 spots for men available
Our Last Volleyball Event Photos
Keywords: 4v4, co-ed, coed, Adult, volleyball, Aug 6th, draw, shuffle, Tournament, February, costumes, fun, Saturday, volleyball, beach volleyball and sand volleyball, competition, cash payouts, $120 in prizes
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Casanova Creations - Photography and Website Development
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.