Warning: Sports Park will be closed for the rest of the night, Tuesday, Aug 9, 2022, for weather conditions! All games will be moved to a later date. - Posted Aug 9, 2022 4:11PM
Warning: Sunday Softball schedule has been updated. - Posted Aug 9, 2022 11:06AM
Dec 15th Ugly Sweater Volleyball Tournament Co-ed 4v4 - A/B
|Start Date||Dec 15, 2018 - Dec 15, 2018|
|Level of Play||A/B|
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Location||Sports Park Tucson|
Here is what to expect:
- Single-game pool-play matches from 9AM to 10:30AM
- All teams make Final Tournament
- Best of 3-Game matches for Final Tournament
- Final Tournament is Double Elimination
- Championship game starts around 4PM and should be ending around 5PM
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park
- 1st place will get $40 worth of prizes, a Winner Photo and half their registration fee refunded
- 2nd place team will get $20 worth of prizes and $20 of their registration fee refunded
- Only 12 spots available
Our Last Volleyball Event Photos
Keywords: 4v4, Coed, Adult, volleyball, Tournament, sand volleyball, ugly sweater
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Silverbell Eye Care Center
Casanova Creations - Photography and Website Development
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.