Apr 17th Softball Tournament Co-ed Lite 10v10 - Lower
|Start Date||Apr 17, 2021 - Apr 17, 2021|
|Games Times||9AM - 7PM|
|Level of Play||Lower|
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Location||Sports Park Tucson|
Here is what to expect:
- 3 Game Guarantee (All 3 games count!)
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park
- 1st place in Upper divisions will get $400 worth of prizes and a Winner Photo (5 teams required)
- 3 Homeruns per game allowed
- Unlimited Homerun Bracelet for sale for $10 (1/team)
- Middle Closed for Men
- Classic M and Classic W Balls only
Reminders of some core rules for co-ed lite:
- A minimum of 3 women must be on the field for defense â€¦ more than 3 is up to each team. (Yes being a catcher counts as defense:))
- Batting order can have no more than 3 males in a row â€¦ this applies to any size batting order.
- Any number of extra hitters is allowed as long as the batting order rule above is followed.
- Intentional Walks are permitted (see rules below).
- Any type of walk to a male batter with NO FEMALE BATTER directly behind them results in the male batter going to 1st base.
- Any type of walk to a male batter with a female batter behind them results in the male batter going to 2nd base. If there are 2 outs when this occurs the female batter has an option to take a walk instead of hitting.
- All other rules follow the appropriate year USSSA rulebook and standards.
- You will need to provide your own balls Classic M or Classic W. There will be softballs available for sale in the office.
- Softball Player Checklist
- About Softballs and Bats
- Softball Fields Location Map
- 2020 Adult Softball - League Rules
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Home Plate Marana
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.