Feb 11th Softball Tournament Co-ed 10v10
|Start Date||Feb 11, 2023 - Feb 11, 2023|
|Games Times||8:00AM - 6PM|
|Level of Play||Upper/Lower|
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Location||Sports Park Tucson|
Here is what to expect:
- 3 Game Guarantee
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park
- 1st place in Upper division will get $300 worth of prizes and a Winner Photo (5 teams required)
- 1st place in Lower divisions will get $150 worth of prizes and a Winner Photo (5 teams required)
- 3 Homeruns per game allowed in Upper
- 1 Homerun per game allowed in Lower
- Homerun Bracelet for sale for $10 (1/team)
- Middle Closed for Men
- Classic M or Pro M and Classic W Balls only
- Softball Player Checklist
- About Softballs and Bats
- Softball Fields Location Map
- 2020 Adult Softball - League Rules
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Home Plate Marana
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.