Hello ladies night! We are still on for tonight, the weather reports says that it should be clear enough to play. We will play it by ear!
Remember that there are no refunds for admission into the park if it ends up raining, so if you arrive early and want to wait in your car until start time please do. (Weather will be the only reason we run behind if we have to:)
Thank you and please keep an eye out on our news section of our website (https://sportsparktucson.com/news), on here or community page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/SportsParkTucson) for any updates.
For now, we are still on to play:) Thank you!
- Make-up games due to rainouts
- Registration for September-October is now open!